Monday, March 3, 2014

50 Days till my start date. First Mobile post

Test test 1 2 3

I just got my folding keyboard and tripod for my iPhone. I will be using these to type my journal entries while on the trail. I figured I better give it a test run. So here it goes.

I also just got the blogpress app. The blogger app is a little limited. Blog press seems a little better. The app usually cost $4.99, however it's on sale for $2.99. Right now as I type I am testing out my square jellyfish cell phone holder and tripod. I needed something to hold my iPhone that screws on to the stick pic. ((Stick pic) I came across this brand and I give it 5 stars for sure.






Folding keyboard,tripod, iPhone and chargers weight just under a pound. The Keyboard is rechargeable w/ usb cable.
Pictured Below is the tripod the holder on top of the keyboard folded. and iPhone of course.






I picture me typing like this in my tent under neath my sleeping bag all tucked in before bed. Luckily I can type just good enough to make this work. The Folding key board works great the only issue is the backspace button is small and not in the normal spot. some adaption is going to have to take place. Because the keyboard is spilt down the middle I realized I have been pushing the b key with my left hand this whole time. There is a little bit of a learning curve here but I'm going to make it work.

Today I also got my Vivobarefoot ultra shoes. I figured I would use them for camp shoes and for crossing rivers and what not. they are lighter weight than crocs or frocs. I am going to go for a run tonight on the treadmill to try them out.







they sure are funny looking but compared to crocs... I'll take these any day.

I've updated my gear list as well on my Gear page (Gear tab at the top)

lots more to come. subscribe to email updates, RSS feed or Follow on google+



-Posted from my iPhone

Location:Fort Collins,United States

1 comment:

  1. I only wore the Vivo's a whopping 4 maybe 6 times... I used them to cross 3 rivers. I crossed one river and walked a mile in them to the next river which had rocks I could have just jumped across on. I sent them home with my bear can. I just walked across rivers in my shoes and walked them dry from then on. So I basically carried them over a 1000 miles for no good reason haha. Next time I wouldn't take them. They are cool but not that cool or useful.

    ReplyDelete