Thursday, April 17, 2014

4 days till my start date... Wait, there isn't going to be restrooms?


Pooping in the woods



There are some little pleasures in normal everyday life that are about to change. If you don't spend a lot of time outside in the middle of nowhere these little details don't really cross your mind. We usually aren't that far from running water and or a facility to handle such things. Well for me all details being considered here. This detail has crossed my mind.  

Thought this would be helpful to show some popular positions. Now that is left to do is... do do and practice some of these techniques. haha enjoy.  


Got this picture from Lunky.com from Craig's blog PCT 2013. The first blog about the PCT that I followed (One of the reasons I'm decided to do the PCT was because of his Blog). Awaiting everyday for updates while he was hiking. Now here I am about 4 days till I'll be on the trail myself. Craig is also the guy that created  PCTplanner.com

I have updated my Gear Page. Feel free to check it out thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe 

No comments:

Post a Comment