Monday, July 21, 2014

Zero days with my Jordan

June 27- July 3rd

Wow I can't believe I'm going to see Jordan again for the first time in over two months. I'm so excited. This is going to be a great week.

She just called me and said she is going to be here in 10min! Holy shit I'm actually nervous right now. My heart is pounding. Butterflies and what not.

When she pulls up in the car and gets out it's so funny cause we both felt so awkward lol. But we got over it. Drew was checking into the hostel as we are leaving. I'm glad Jordan is getting to meet some of my friends.

Checked into the hotel and hang out for a bit and then it was almost time for Jordan's birthday present.

Lucky the hotel is right across the street from where we need to go. So when I was leaving Bishop I remember Jordan talking about how much her back hurt. So when I was about to go over Kearsarge pass the last bit of service I had I made us both appointments to get messages. I figured I would get one to since I was pretty beat up.




This is us at the message place. It was amazing I need to do this more often. Afterwards we both felt like jello.

We went to the brewery. And saw Goldmine on the way. He decided to join us. He was on his way out of town but we talked him into staying. It wasn't very hard lol. Beers at the brewery was fantastic.



Dinner at place called Campo.


We had an awesome pizza there.

Next day we did some SUP boarding. We went to June lake. On the way there I picked up some hiker trash that where hitching from mammoth to Tuolumne.











SUP boarding was so much fun I think we found something new to start doing back home. We got totally toasted from the sun.



Awesome Mexican resturant. Enjoying a little margarita.


Cruising around town on the trolley. It's crazy it's so awesome. We ate at every top rated place in town.



Cheesecake!





Down in the Mammoth village. We feel like we have eaten everywhere good in Mammoth and it's time to change the scenery.

We drove to South Lake Tahoe!



We found a place on air bnb. It was a nice place with bikes we could cruise around town.





Birthday breakfast. Coconut sauce and bananas. Hash brows and avocados. Super amazing.


Brewery.


Cruising the bikes and Wine tasting!

Then we bought a bottle and drank it in there back yard. Yeah we got pretty tipsy.

















At the beach South Lake Tahoe.



I finally caught "the laugh" with a camera. Haha my favorite! I love this girl like crazy. ...She going to kill me for posting this picture but I love it.



Lol



Haha got her in my sleeping bag. Don't worry it's still practically brand new so it's still clean.

We did so much stuff I could write all day about it. It was a blast and I got to spend time with my best friend.

I didn't want to her to leave. Seeing her tears makes me sad. Love you Jordan thank you for making my birthday great. I wish I could go home with you but there is still something I must finish here.

When I get to Sierra city I can show you want she did for me for my birthday.

We went back to Mammoth and spent one more night there. We wanted to spend the 4th in south Lake Tahoe. But we decided it was better Jordan left the 4th so she had plenty of time to get to work on the 6th.

I decided to get back on the trail on the 4th of July. I had plenty of fun this week I don't need to party for the 4th.


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment