Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 29, zero in Wrightwood

Unintentional zero in Wrightwood.

Zero Miles Hiked

I woke up this morning to Chuck Wagon packing up all his stuff and getting ready to hit the trail. I'm planning to stay in town till the about noon. I had to wait for the post office to open. But I picked up my bounce box from the Hardware store and my resupply box at the Post Office. I needed to shave my head. Got back to the room and discovered that the shaver had switched it's self on and was dead. So to make a long story short I decided to just stay another night. It was already 3 by the time I got to shave my head and sent out my bounce box to Tehachapi. Drew was looking for someone to share the room with so that worked out fine. I went to the Yoddler and tried to eat a large pizza but it way to big. I have breakfast...

Drew, Tink, Little Spoon and I am heading out on the 6:30am shuttle tomorrow.






- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment