Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 31, A taste of rain

Buck hart camp ground mile 394 to campsite at 410
Hiked 16 miles

We all woke up at 5 and hit the trail.


YouTube Video




400 baby!


Drew getting in on the action.

we Hiked on and then... It started raining.

I already had on my rain jacket, and I pulled out my sun umbrella, which also works for rain too. haha and just kept on walking. I have rain pants but they are at the bottom of my pack. So yeah, I decided to just let my legs get wet. They pretty much got soaked. The rain didn't last for to long. I pretty much just walked my pants dry.

Drew and I lost Tink somewhere. We got to this Campsite and both decided we are beat and this was going to be it for the night. We set up camp just in time for it to start raining again.




I was all nice and warm in my sleeping bag while the rain came down. I ate my chilli and passed out.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment